Can Women Bleed from the Urethra During Their Menstrual Cycle?

  • Topic: Medical 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Crystalina
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Cycle
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
Crystalina
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I have a question concerning the menstrual cycle. Is it possible for someone to bleed from the urethra instead of the vagina? And if so what is the cause?

A friend claims that she bleeds the urethra when on her cycle but I to find out if it's true or not.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Biology news on Phys.org
Crystalina said:
I have a question concerning the menstrual cycle. Is it possible for someone to bleed from the urethra instead of the vagina? And if so what is the cause?

A friend claims that she bleeds the urethra when on her cycle but I to find out if it's true or not.
Some women make that mistake. To make sure she doen't have heath problems she needs to see a doctor.