Can You Bring the Laughs? GURU Awards Approaching!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
222 replies · 21K views
mattmns said:
Smurf and yomamma on the funny list? :confused:
I actually tried recommending Smurf and Franz in a team category...they're funniest when together :biggrin:. But, since we couldn't nominate everyone, Smurf got the nomination for his dress and Mad-Hatter graduation outfit, and because he didn't disappear all summer long . (We have all sorts of categories in comedy this year; slapstick comedy, prop comedy, stand-up comedy, good clean fun, and bawdy humor...something to suit every taste.)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Moonbear said:
bawdy humor
Hello0o0o? If I'm not bawdy, I don't know who is. Okay, arildno is pretty bawdy. And Danger. And woolie. Smurf, yomamma, MIH on her good days, dex, zooby, Artman, Lisa!, TSA, and tribdog. And El Hombre, Gale (moreso now that she's legal), BobG on his good days, Tsu, franz, Pengwuino... okay, I see your dilemma. I guess I should have sent more chocolate. Lesson learned.

Er... or maybe it was the humor part I was missing... hmmm...
 
Last edited:
honestrosewater said:
Hello0o0o? If I'm not bawdy, I don't know who is. Okay, arildno is pretty bawdy. And Danger. And woolie. Smurf, yomamma, MIH on her good days, dex, Artman, Lisa!, TSA, and tribdog. And El Hombre, Gale (moreso now that she's legal), BobG on his good days, Tsu, franz, Pengwuino... okay, I see your dilemma. I guess I should have sent more chocolate. Lesson learned.
Er... or maybe it was the humor part I was missing... hmmm...
:eek: :eek: Everyone knows I'm just a innocent o:)! How can I be bawdy?:bugeye:

But if I'm an o:) , why am I here?:blushing:
 
El Hombre Invisible said:
I'm not bawdy. I'm just perverted.
Yeah, I was only saying that to be nice; I can really see right through you. Eh. Strike two?
 
El Hombre Invisible said:
I'm not bawdy. I'm just perverted.
I'm both! :-p
 
honestrosewater said:
..MIH on her good days..
rut roh. :eek: I'm not sure I like the sound of that. That's how we used to talk about grandpa in his final days when his mind wasn't all there. "Now just remember when we go visit grandpa, he might not be having one of his good days. If he thinks you're Eleanor Roosevelt, just play along."
:smile:
 
Math Is Hard said:
rut roh. :eek: I'm not sure I like the sound of that. That's how we used to talk about grandpa in his final days when his mind wasn't all there. "Now just remember when we go visit grandpa, he might not be having one of his good days. If he thinks you're Eleanor Roosevelt, just play along."
:smile:
There, there MIH (HRW, do you have MIH's meds?) of COURSE you always have good days. :rolleyes: No one is suggesting that you have off days (HRW, did you remember to hide the pills in the chocolate bonbons?). Come along MIH, let's go sit in the solarium, HRW has some chocolates for you. :biggrin:
 
Evo said:
There, there MIH (HRW, do you have MIH's meds?) of COURSE you always have good days. :rolleyes: No one is suggesting that you have off days (HRW, did you remember to hide the pills in the chocolate bonbons?). Come along MIH, let's go sit in the solarium, HRW has some chocolates for you. :biggrin:

heh heh That's very funny, Eleanor - I mean, Evo. I may change my mind about that beautiful granny-square monitor cozy I was crocheting for you for Christmas.
 
Math Is Hard said:
heh heh That's very funny, Eleanor - I mean, Evo.
You promised not to tell! :cry:

I may change my mind about that beautiful granny-square monitor cozy I was crocheting for you for Christmas.
NOOOOO! My monitor needs a cozy! :frown: I'm still getting the matching booties, right? :redface:
 
Evo said:
NOOOOO! My monitor needs a cozy! :frown: I'm still getting the matching booties, right? :redface:
Forget the monitor cozy, you need the keyboard raincoat!
 
Moonbear said:
Forget the monitor cozy, you need the keyboard raincoat!
:redface: True, very true! :blushing: We used to have those at work. I wonder if I can find one.