Can You Escape the Endless Rooms of 99rooms?
- Thread starter BobG
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Time
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 2K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Discussion
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 4,663
- 37
Is it a puzzle? Or just something to look at?
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
- 4,411
- 552
BobG said:This is an interesting way to kill some time: http://99rooms.terracontent.de/99rooms/99rooms.html
Some interactive art
I wish i could kill people that post these time wasting posts, i mean i only have so much time left, you are a sadist Bob
Last edited by a moderator:
Science Advisor
- 365
- 88
It's almost both, since in some of the rooms you have to find and click on the thing that moves you on through the rooms.
I don't have time to go through all of them right now, either. If there is 99 rooms, I'm thinking it will take awhile.
Just so as not to waste another thread on time killers, here's http://www.hondomagic.com/html/a_little_magic.htm (seriously, I don't have time to waste time like this!). Sadly, it took me more times than I'd like to admit to figure this out.
I don't have time to go through all of them right now, either. If there is 99 rooms, I'm thinking it will take awhile.
Just so as not to waste another thread on time killers, here's http://www.hondomagic.com/html/a_little_magic.htm (seriously, I don't have time to waste time like this!). Sadly, it took me more times than I'd like to admit to figure this out.
Last edited by a moderator:
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 959
- 0
BobG said:It's almost both, since in some of the rooms you have to find and click on the thing that moves you on through the rooms.
I don't have time to go through all of them right now, either. If there is 99 rooms, I'm thinking it will take awhile.
Hold ctrl and you can jump to any room.
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 4,943
- 1,575
BobG said:Just so as not to waste another thread on time killers, here's http://www.hondomagic.com/html/a_little_magic.htm (seriously, I don't have time to waste time like this!). Sadly, it took me more times than I'd like to admit to figure this out.
I seen that one several years ago on a different site. Just how many times did it take you?
Last edited by a moderator:
Danger
Gold Member
- 9,805
- 251
Damn! That took me 3 tries .
But I was distracted by work.
But I was distracted by work.
DeadWolfe
- 457
- 1
lol @ the card trick
Similar threads
- Aerodyn
- · Replies 2 ·
- Special and General Relativity
- Replies
- 2
- Toby N
- · Replies 3 ·
- Beyond the Standard Models
- Replies
- 3
- Geishass
- · Replies 22 ·
- Special and General Relativity
- Replies
- 22
- Xeinstein
- · Replies 2 ·
- Special and General Relativity
- Replies
- 2
- erraticimpulse
- · Replies 17 ·
- Introductory Physics Homework Help
- Replies
- 17