Can You Find an Issue Kerry Has Not Flip Flopped On?

  • Topic: News 
  • Thread starter Thread starter GENIERE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Challenge
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
31 replies · 5K views
Wasteof 2 - This thread was supposed to be fun. Russ Waters pretty much stated my view. I really don’t have a problem with a politician changing his mind.

I’m not going to debate the issue anymore. The reason I threw in the English teacher bit was too get an inkling of your age. I’m guessing you’re now a HS senior; a very intelligent one. You’ve made good arguments and I think have learned something in the process. Me? In 10-20 years I’ll only be able to rap on a table during a séance. I need to irritate as many liberals as I can in the meantime.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
GENIERE said:
Wasteof 2 - This thread was supposed to be fun. Russ Waters pretty much stated my view. I really don’t have a problem with a politician changing his mind.

I’m not going to debate the issue anymore. The reason I threw in the English teacher bit was too get an inkling of your age. I’m guessing you’re now a HS senior; a very intelligent one. You’ve made good arguments and I think have learned something in the process. Me? In 10-20 years I’ll only be able to rap on a table during a séance. I need to irritate as many liberals as I can in the meantime.
hhahahahaha!
I'm about to be a Junior when school starts (on tuesday), can you believe how much time/effort I put into this crap when I won't even be able to vote until 2006?