Can You Guess the Movie from a Picture?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rolerbe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Forum Game Movie
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 4K views
rolerbe
Messages
103
Reaction score
3
Forum Game -- What's that movie?

Similar to the landmark game. First to correctly identify the movie posts a new pic for a new movie. You are then responsible for giving clues (after a couple of days or so if its really a stumper), and deciding the next winner.

Here's an easy one to start:
 
Attachments
  • b4.jpg
    b4.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 548
Physics news on Phys.org


Aww, c'mon. I know you have more time to waste than that! :zzz:
No?
 


rolerbe said:
Aww, c'mon. I know you have more time to waste than that! :zzz:
No?

Contact. Took me a minute to realize it was John Hurt and not Ben Kingsley. (I almost said Lucky Number Slevin).
 


Alright here's mine.
 
Attachments
  • thePicture.jpg
    thePicture.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 538


Oooh. I do not know this one. Cool. Give me some good timewaster material this afternoon. :approve:
 


Alright, my somewhat lame guess: Planet of the Apes (the new release)?
 


rolerbe said:
Alright, my somewhat lame guess: Planet of the Apes (the new release)?

No. It's "The Battle for Endor". A Star Wars TV movie released in the 80's that not a whole lot of people know about.
 


Well, not supposed to give it away that quick :eek:

But, looks like this game hasn't caught on (its a BIG hit on another forum I frequent). Give it a rest, or soldier on? What do you think?