Can You Master French Pronunciation with These Tips and Tricks?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
5 replies · 588 views
Hubbuble
How did you find PF?
Just looking for how would a mercury blob behave in space ... I found the answer here, via Google search.
I'm in highschool, in France, and I probably wouldn't even have the level to understand what's going on here, even if this was a french forum ...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman and sbrothy
Physics news on Phys.org
Language issues aside, points for "Hubbuble in" :P

Welcome. :)
 
Hubbuble said:
I'm in highschool, in France, and I probably wouldn't even have the level to understand what's going on here, even if this was a french forum ...
Yeah, that would be the same for me if it were a French Forum. :cool:

Bienvenu et :welcome:!

Here are some tricks to turn the language problem into an advantage:
https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/how-to-use-the-w-in-www.1062388/

Have you ever pronounced your user name French?
 
Last edited:
Hubbuble said:
How did you find PF?: Just looking for how would a mercury blob behave in space ... I found the answer here, via Google search.

I'm in highschool, in France, and I probably wouldn't even have the level to understand what's going on here, even if this was a french forum ...
Here is a nice video of liquids behaviour in space.



The water is almost a perfect sphere, this is to do with the forces between the molecules.

Mercury is a liquid if an odd one and has even stronger forces between the molecules (convex meniscus)

I have not found a video yet of mercury in zero gravity.