Can you share a chess.com game review with non-members?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sbrothy
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
18 replies · 2K views
sbrothy
Gold Member
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
1,548
Can I share a review of a game with someone who isn't a member of "chess.com"? Like in an email perhaps or whatever...?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I'm not sure you can see it if you aren't logged in, but yeah. Obviously I can try!

EDIT: Just fixed my site's problems with security certificates and SSL encryption. Still a way to go though...

EDIT2: My laptop can hardly manage Visual Studio.... It breaks down from time to time...
 
So, here's a try... I've come to realize that several people walk blindly into this trap thinking I'm giving away my officers without a hiddden agenda. So they loose in ten moves.

Ten move trap (chess.com).
 
I get to the website when clicking on that link, but don't see a way to watch the type of opening you mention. It just asks me if I want to play a game and what my skill level is.

1777066486713.webp
 
Yeah, I suspected as much. I think there's a way to export or share a game. I'll have to search for the way.
 
sbrothy said:
I think there's a way to export or share a game.
Does this 10-move opening have a name? We could just search on it to find a video...
 
No, it's my "own invention". As if? Like I'm the first one doing that. I just see a pattern of more and more players falling prey to it.
 
It works for me.
I believe that the white's moves are clever.
Perhaps the blacks could have played the queen in the last steps to avoid the checkmate?
 
So it did actually work. I'm surprised. Still, I dont understand why people think I sacrifize officers without a plan.
 
Lnewqban said:
It works for me.
I believe that the white's moves are clever.
Perhaps the blacks could have played the queen in the last steps to avoid the checkmate?
But yeah, I count on my opponent being dumb. Also I smash all openings out of the gate.

EDIT: And their castling is destroyed. Sometimes I chase their king all over the board.
 
I could, with concentration, increase my rating, but I'd rather have fun. :)
 
Once you move up the rating ladder, people don't fall that easily :H
Although I had never seen that one :)
 
I had a match with a schizophrenic who is also on the autism spectrum. After 1.5 hours without any errors we agreed on remis. I was at my limit and apparently so was he. It was obvious though that the first one to make an error was toast!

Later I looked over his shoulder while he was playing on chess.com and his rating was >1700!

I think I got out of our match with a little luck. But as I said I'd rather have fun than concentrate so hard.