Arthur J Reszka, high school physics student aiming for university

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arthur J Reszka
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 591 views
Arthur J Reszka
Hello! My name is Arthur J Reszka. I joined because I enjoy learning and teaching. I believe this forum will help me with my physics endeavours and I hope I can help other along the way! I am currently working my way through high school physics. Hoping to be studying at a University by September 2019!
Cheers.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jishnu and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Arthur J Reszka said:
Hello! My name is Arthur J Reszka. I joined because I enjoy learning and teaching. I believe this forum will help me with my physics endeavours and I hope I can help other along the way! I am currently working my way through high school physics. Hoping to be studying at a University by September 2019!
Cheers.
Welcome Home!
[emoji846]
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Arthur J Reszka