Capturing the Joy of Dogs: A Photo Gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
112 replies · 60K views
I'm actually afraid of dogs (not a lover for sure). They might bite me. :sorry: But here's some humour:

http://a1.s6img.com/cdn/0025/p/10260509_8087636_pm.jpg
Source: http://society6.com/product/dog-hfe_print#1=45
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Silicon Waffle
Physics news on Phys.org
Who doesn't love puppies trying to comprehend music? :smile:

 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Tsu, Evo and davenn
a cute giggle :)

sub-woofers.jpg


Dave
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, jw6661, Evo and 2 others
I may not be afraid of this one: :smile:

funny-gif-cute-baby-dog.gif
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN and Evo
Dogs really the best :H but I have ferret :nb)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Psinter and Silicon Waffle
Andre said:
1zfife8.jpg
This shot is an awesome catch. My hat is off to you sir.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark and Silicon Waffle
Bruno walks four miles into town every day for the last 12 years to see his friends. :smile:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN and Pepper Mint
Borg said:
Bruno walks four miles into town every day for the last 12 years to see his friends. :smile:

He's going to be a good meat in my area if wandering the streets like so.
 
33826727392_d2abff4f0f_b.jpg


(I did the quotes, source product and image is here, 755 orders so far, which means there could be at least up to 755 poor dogs running around with these...:smile:)
 
Dogs Who can't Figure out stairs


A shorter version:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark
And I know exactly which opera singer:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN