Capturing the Joy of Dogs: A Photo Gallery
- Thread starter Evo
- Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
112 replies · 60K views
Physics news on Phys.org
drizzle
Gold Member
- 202
- 58
Haha! That's cute.
Mentor
- 29,213
- 4,643
I laughed so hard I can't see through the tears:
http://viralcircus.com/30-naughtiest-dogs-youll-crack-up-when-you-find-out-what-they-did/
http://viralcircus.com/30-naughtiest-dogs-youll-crack-up-when-you-find-out-what-they-did/
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 2,408
- 5,259
Borek said:I laughed so hard I can't see through the tears:
http://viralcircus.com/30-naughtiest-dogs-youll-crack-up-when-you-find-out-what-they-did/
drizzle
Gold Member
- 202
- 58
OMG 30 



sourlemon
- 52
- 1
Dog guards owner's bike
(I can't post it as video :()
(edit by Borek: sure you can)
6HB-DKO1Xmk[/youtube] This is my little sister's monster
(I can't post it as video :()
(edit by Borek: sure you can)
6HB-DKO1Xmk[/youtube] This is my little sister's monster
Last edited by a moderator:
drizzle
Gold Member
- 202
- 58
AWWWW! Cute CUTE little monster. :!)
sourlemon
- 52
- 1
Thanks Borek, I see what you did there :) Hopefully I will remember it next time :)
She's a monster, but we are so glad we got her when she was small. She's older and bigger now, but still quite adorable.
Some more puppy pictures.
She's a monster, but we are so glad we got her when she was small. She's older and bigger now, but still quite adorable.
Some more puppy pictures.
sourlemon
- 52
- 1
Last edited:
drizzle
Gold Member
- 202
- 58
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnKLQZMCUAACbPw.jpg:large
:!)
:!)
Last edited by a moderator:
jmneutr0nn3
I love looking at the dogs in this thread. These furbabies are beautiful four-legged creatures! I miss my dachshund Tootsie. She died from a snake bite, saving us last year.
drizzle
Gold Member
- 202
- 58
Matilda Salazar
- 6
- 5
My dalmatian Maxie who has been with us for seven years died the other day. New year is not as happy we miss him terribly :(
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
- 35,014
- 21,725
That reminds me of this commercial:
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 3,447
- 3,741
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 2,050
- 614
Another Bernese
- featuring an extraordinarily patient dog, and a dumb squirrel:
http://i.imgur.com/9hRi2jN.gifv
http://i.imgur.com/9hRi2jN.gifv
Ara Maxene
- 1
- 1
Chihuahuas are cute but I would still choose Shih Tzus and Labradors :-)
Silicon Waffle
- 160
- 202
Cute ?Ara Maxene said:Chihuahuas are cute...

I prefer ones that are hairy with long ears, all sexy puppies!

Similar threads
- camel-man
- · Replies 9 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 9
- LPHY
- · Replies 6 ·
- Computing and Technology
- Replies
- 6


