Catching the Quadrantids meteor shower from Kansas and New Jersey

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimmy Snyder
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Meteor
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 3K views
Jimmy Snyder
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
22
From 2:00 until 4:00 Wednesday morning there will be a meteor shower in Kansas that will be visible from South Jersey. I will be out there watching Evo dodge the bigger ones. The prediction is for 100 meteors per hour and moonlight will not wash out the show.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Definitely going to try to check this out. Still need to get up early for work, so I'm hoping I'll have some in between time, or just deal with it.
 
If I'm up at that hour, I will be in the bathroom. :redface:
 
edward said:
NASA will have a live camera feed from Huntsville Alabama.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nasa-msfc

Somehow that is just not the same :rolleyes:

You know Edward, there is just one thing better than watching this live feed and that's watching it on dial-up. :smile: