CBD hemp oil for anxiety: does it cause grogginess the next day?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dsaun777
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Oil
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 3K views
dsaun777
Messages
296
Reaction score
39
It has been suggested by a pharmacist I know that cbd oil, in particular hemp oil, has benefited those who suffer from anxiety. I am not prescribed to any anti-anxiety medication, nor do I use any drugs or alcohol. But I have tried hemp oil recently at night for anxiety and I must say it does help me calm down and sleep soundly. However the next day I'm usually groggy and spacey. Does anyone else use this or is thinking about using this? Do you know of any side effects?
 
Biology news on Phys.org
It's good that the initial advice came from a medical professional (a pharmacist), but you really should discus this with your family doctor. Your doctor will be familiar with your medical history, and will be able to ask you much more detailed questions. We can't know your medical history or ask you those detailed medical questions, and we are not doctors, so sorry, we can't help you on this. Please talk to your doc about this.

Best wishes. Thread is closed.