Charles Ray Fuller accused of fraud

  • Thread starter Thread starter russ_watters
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
36 replies · 7K views
Messages
23,902
Reaction score
11,357
I'm starting a club for idiots (I'll be the founder, but not a member). First member, this guy:
Police say Charles Ray Fuller tried to cash a $360 billion check in Forth Worth, Texas.
http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2008/05/texas-man-accus.html
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Do you ever read The News of the Weird type stories? They're full of stories of idiots. You'll split a side laughing so hard at the stories.
 
russ_watters said:
I'm starting a club for idiots (I'll be the founder, but not a member). First member, this guy: http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2008/05/texas-man-accus.html

LMAO, even i know one could not carry that much cash away.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
He probably still doesn't even understand how they caught him.
 
Can I retroactively induct Jill Foreman for this April 1st beaut?

He said officers Hope Kingery and George Miller stopped a vehicle for a traffic violation and the driver could not produce identification or a valid driver's license. Miller called the car's registered owner and left a message, but in the meantime they determined that the vehicle wasn't stolen and allowed the driver to leave, Kraus said.

About an hour later, Miller got a call on his cell phone from the apparent owner of the car "who stated that she would like to buy $150 in crack,"...

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=456&sid=1378091
 
IM JOINING...since it will be most of my posts that u guys quote on here

lol
 
amz8601 said:
IM JOINING...since it will be most of my posts that u guys quote on here

lol

:smile: Should we still go through with the fish slapping initiation?
 
Moonbear said:
:smile: Should we still go through with the fish slapping initiation?

fish slap?

do i look like a salmon?

:)

bad jokes...i can't help it...its the result of a finely tuned mix of exams and financial debt...sorry another bad joke...
 
amz8601 said:
fish slap?

do i look like a salmon?

:)

bad jokes...i can't help it...its the result of a finely tuned mix of exams and financial debt...sorry another bad joke...

Okay, a salmon it is!

THWACK![/size] :biggrin:

Here Russ, don't say I never gave you anything...http://www.newsoftheweird.com/archive/index.html :biggrin:
 
Last edited:
MOONBEAR, ur lucky I am not 102 year old with dentures...otherwise they would be half-way across the room!

(just to save my ego...am i the first to get a "thwack"?)

lol

i know this is a physics forum...but physics can be funny can't it?
 
amz8601 said:
MOONBEAR, ur lucky I am not 102 year old with dentures...otherwise they would be half-way across the room!

(just to save my ego...am i the first to get a "thwack"?)

lol

i know this is a physics forum...but physics can be funny can't it?

Of course you're not the first, but you are among the few who have returned to post after getting a thwack.
 
Trout smacking is the most effective. Truly.

Um, smacking someone with a trout, not smacking a trout.

There.
 
Last edited:
well i take that as a compliment MOONBEAR,

on a more serious note jus wanted to make a few ppl laugh, stimulate hormones and get them to take in the info better...helps concentration levels when u have a laugh or two...wel it does for me, possibly coz I am the only one laughing?...mayb i shud post a thread on this? jus kidding
 
Okay, grandma, daughter, and grandson murder grandpa. They stuff him into the incinerator on their rural property. The incinerator won't work, so the daughter calls a repairman. And doesn't remove grandpa. Guess who the repairman finds? They all get charged. Fancy that.

http://www.canada.com/edmontonjournal/news/local/story.html?id=be5426d4-2aff-43c2-b2d0-fa6ad8d0acd5&k=15757"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
amz8601, the fish slap is an...odd...welcoming ritual to PF. Welcome!
 
lisab said:
amz8601, the fish slap is an...odd...welcoming ritual to PF. Welcome!

i like the way you said "odd"

well its my first time on a forum, and i have to admit its the first time iv sat at my laptop for such a long time...

hhhmmmm...i need to find friends...lol

the reason i joined was to overcome a question as to why jet engines fail on birdie strikes...which i am glad to have found a few responses...so I am here to stay...(dont all go committing suicide at once)
 
amz8601 said:
hhhmmmm...i need to find friends...lol

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Then you'd leave us!
 
amz8601 said:
i like the way you said "odd"

well its my first time on a forum, and i have to admit its the first time iv sat at my laptop for such a long time...

hhhmmmm...i need to find friends...lol

the reason i joined was to overcome a question as to why jet engines fail on birdie strikes...which i am glad to have found a few responses...so I am here to stay...(dont all go committing suicide at once)

LEAVE? i can't leave you guys...after all we have been through...the thought of leaving brings a tear to my eye...(better stop here before my poetic side comes out...then there will be homicide and suicide...)..lol
 
GeorginaS said:
Trout smacking is the most effective. Truly.

Um, smacking someone with a trout, not smacking a trout.

There.

Oh, should I try again with a trout instead of a salmon? :rolleyes:
 
Moonbear said:
Oh, should I try again with a trout instead of a salmon? :rolleyes:

something smells fishy to me...
 
d1ff30m0rf1zm said:
I want to join. Membership rules?
Name your fish. :biggrin:
 
Evo said:
Name your fish. :biggrin:

someone break the news to russ that his group is now officially "the fish mongers"...
 
d1ff30m0rf1zm said:
I want to join. Membership rules?
Rule #1: N0 70p010g!ca1 app311a7!0nz a110w3d. Pwn3d!
 
Last edited:
d1ff30m0rf1zm said:
I want to join. Membership rules?

Evo said:
Name your fish. :biggrin:

And tell us a short version of your name we can use here that we can spell. :biggrin:
 
Can it be a 4-dimensional fish?

How about. . . Arf.
 
Last edited: