Choose Best Summer Course: Chem or World History?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
jamin123
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Which course is best to do at summer school, Chemistry or
Wold History w/Geography?

Both classes are required, so I need to take one to make room for other classes in the Fall.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
If both are required, why ask?
I'd go for Chemistry, but that's a personal opinion. The two are like cats and teatowels - utterly different.
Waaait... I've just realized, this summer-school doesn't seem to be purely optional for you. In which case, I'd take the History/Geography in summer, and have the Chemistry as a spark of brilliance in an otherwise terminally dull autumn.
 
Is it just me or do people keep coming on here asking if they should take chemistry or geography in the summer?