City of Scientists: Where Are You From?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CFDFEAGURU
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
31 replies · 4K views
CFDFEAGURU
Messages
781
Reaction score
10
I am not sure if this has been tried in the past but I thought I would give it a go. It would be neat to see how many of us are within close proximity.

So, what city are you from?

Me. Pittsburgh, PA.
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Tacoma area, Washington State.
 
I'm not really close to you.
I'm from Italy, city of Modena.
 
Between Southampton and Winchester, Hampshire, UK
 
Tacoma in the Houuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse...SHOUT OUT, baby!
 
Williford Arkansas - you'll have to Google Maps it though, population 75.
 
Solon, Maine. Hardly a city. It has a few houses around a crossroads and two small stores, one of which survives mainly on the revenue from fuel sales, since they carry nothing but fast-food items.