Comment parler du sport en français avec un francophone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NewScientist
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
11 replies · 2K views
NewScientist
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Hey,

In this land of intelligence there must be a french speaker about!

I am asking because I need to compose a brief text (1/2 a page) on sports in french, incorporating as many of the following as possible: passive, pluperfect, perfect, imperfect and future tenses. The text needs to talk about sports I have done and also what I wish to do - I want it to be ace so I was wondering if there was someone out there with an IM program who would work on it with me?!

Replies soon!

-NS!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Remember:

J'ai mange les haricots blancs avec la sauce tomate sur la pain grille.

I ate beans on toast.


Perfeck!




They didn't give me an A at GCSE for nowt, I tell thee...[/size]
 
grrrr! Mine needs to rock some socks! Serious people needed!

Merci pour taking le piss!

-NS
 
NewScientist said:
Serious people needed!
Have you forgotten where you are?! :eek:
 
brewnog said:
C'est pas une problemme, mon petit ananas.
Did you just call him a pineapple? :confused:
 
Danger said:
Did you just call him a pineapple? :confused:


Oui, c'est mon fruit favourit parce que il'y a beaucoup des chevaux verts.
 
omg! grr i hoped one of you might be a competent french person! my hopes are lost on you quasi-brilliant people...
 
J'aimerais t'aider, mais je ne pense pas que mon francais vas etre a ton niveau.

Peut etre je devrais prendre une classe en francais cette annee pour me refreshir un p'tit peut de francais.

Bonne chance!
 
Merde! Je pense que les personnes qui habitent en Canada sont peut-etre francophones mais non! Je mourirai!
 
Isn't Sony owned by the French now? If so, I have a francophone you could borrow.
 
Nous ne sommes pas censés être portion FAISONS le travail sommes nous ?


Apporté à vous par le babelfish.