1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Common Application and recommenders

1. Oct 21, 2013 #1
    Hello
    I have applied to the University of Rochester and they require every student to submit the common application.
    the common application requires me to invite a teacher and a consular and this is not possible in my case and I have discussed this matter with UR consulars and one of them suggested that I should contact the Common application and see if they can enable submitting my application without the Assign recommenders thing.

I have contacted the only e-mail I found on Commonapp [dot] org which is :

media @ commonapp [dot] org

what do you think I should do ?? is there some 1 I can call ?? the deadline is so close (Nov/1/2013) and I really need to solve this matter.

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 21, 2013 #2

UltrafastPED

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

You should directly contact the admissions office of the college where you plan to enroll

4. Oct 21, 2013 #3

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

Take a deep breath. The deadline is 10 days away -- that is an eternity when it comes to deadlines! As mentioned above, contact the institution you are applying to and seek their advice.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook