Communicating about the LHC and Cosmology in a creative way?

Hello everybody,

I'm a undergraduate student in Physics at my first year, and we got a project in our course: Astrophysics and Relativity.
The topic is basically about how we can use the experiments at LHC in astrophysics/cosmology, (Which of course is trying understand the early universe etc) and how we use relativity in the calculations of the collisions.

One of the assessment criterias is that we make a product that is creative, where the product is some way of communicating our product. In other words, we have to communicate the science in a creative way. The audience is whoever we choose. So it could be High schoolers, general public, other physics students etc.

So I wanted to hear if you got some creative inputs of communicating the science.
It should be a multimodal communication which means it should contain more ways of communicating: Visual, spatial, linguistic etc. ( Video, text, audio, etc)

Here is some thoughts that we had so far:
Board game
Movie
Popular science video - like vsauce, Veritasium, science everyday etc.
article - Popular science article with videos and illustrations.
Podcast

But maybe some of you out there, had a really funny and very creative idea?

Answers and Replies

I think the Vsuace format is pretty good, but you would not want to look to much like an attempt to imitate
Needs some aspect of originality.