Moonbear and Vanesch promoted to mentor; Gokul leaves staff
- Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
- Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
36 replies · 6K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Lisa!
Gold Member
- 672
- 96
I know yo can't tell us what's going on in mentorhood but I almost can guess it!Moonbear said:Do I have one? Oh, do you mean Zz? Well, I didn't just use him to get to mentorhood, if that's what you're wondering.
Zz is borrowing your shoes and smacking others with them! And Tom is practicing how to beat people by a flounder!
(you wouldn't warn me because of using lots of !s, would you?
You don't need to be his wife to get to Disney by him! He'll get him eveyone to Disney if s/he show alittle interest to Disney and that kind of things.I'm also using him to get to Disney.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
(Just kidding, Zz :!) )
- 32,819
- 4,724
Lisa! said:Moonbear, what was the role of your husband in your success?
Moonbear said:Do I have one? Oh, do you mean Zz? Well, I didn't just use him to get to mentorhood, if that's what you're wondering. I'm also using him to get to Disney.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
(Just kidding, Zz :!) )
Husband? HUSBAND? {I turn around for a second and I get hitched! Why do these things keep happening?}
I will have you all know that I did NOT, NOT, influence anyone in the selection of Moonbie to be a mentor. The vote was fair and square during the election, and like a true Chicagoan, I voted more than once, and so did my pet!
So there!
Zz.
Lisa!
Gold Member
- 672
- 96
Perhaps because of your age!ZapperZ said:Husband? HUSBAND? {I turn around for a second and I get hitched! Why do these things keep happening?}
Sure the vote was fair, but you shouldn't be too modest. I think 1 of the most important duties f Moonbear is entertaining you during the staff parties.I will have you all know that I did NOT, NOT, influence anyone in the selection of Moonbie to be a mentor. The vote was fair and square during the election, and like a true Chicagoan, I voted more than once, and so did my pet!
So there!
Zz.
cscott
- 778
- 1
Grats to both! 
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 1,745
- 0
They forgot to tell you that as the newest members of the PF Mentors, you have to clean the PF Mentors Den. These rowdy people have parties ALL THE TIME, and I am tired of cleaning their mess (why do you think Gokul is leaving?).
no one's leaving, I'm sure he'll check in here and there when he gets bored. We all become busy once in a while:)
Similar threads
- Greg Bernhardt
- · Replies 20 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 20