Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Copying a circuit from Web Assign

1. Nov 10, 2012 #1
    Good morning!

I want to ask a detailed circuit question and while I could coherently describe it, it would be much easier to be able to just copy the illustration of the circuit.
    The circuit doesn't copy into Physics Forums though. Any suggestions or does Physics Forums have some sort of circuit illustrator?

Thanks!

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 10, 2012 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

What format are you saving the file as?

4. Nov 10, 2012 #3
    I was trying to copy and paste it straight from the web site, which I learned only works for the text. I ended up saving it on my desktop and then uploading it to my question as an attachment.
    Thanks!

5. Nov 10, 2012 #4

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Happy to hear that you resolved the problem, and welcome to the forum!

6. Nov 10, 2012 #5

I like Serena

Homework Helper

Welcom to PF, prettykitty! :smile:

On the original web site you can right-click on the image and select "Copy URL" or something like that.
    Then on PF, you can click the quick button for an image and paste the URL in the dialog that pops up.
    That saves you the trouble of downloading and uploading the attachment (which will still not show directly as an image without further effort).

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook