Cotton Bowl Morning: Fried Green Tomatoes

  • Thread starter Thread starter Math Is Hard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Green
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
42 replies · 7K views
Deep fried White Castle Cheeseburger:!)
http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2008-07/41289588.jpg
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Ewwm sick...now that's a heart attack waiting to happen right there.

Did you actually eat it?
 
mcknia07 said:
Ewwm sick...now that's a heart attack waiting to happen right there.

Did you actually eat it?
No, I can only dream of such an artery obstruction. :-p
 
Newspeak said:
No, I can only dream of such an artery obstruction. :-p

Do real people actually eat it?
 
mcknia07 said:
Do real people actually eat it?
Real people yes, imaginary people, no.
 
the sandwich at the earl was great, and came with its own dipping sauce.

if white castle is as much like Krystals as i imagine, then they are only good when stoned and making a 2 a.m. food run, fried or not.
 
Proton Soup said:
the sandwich at the earl was great, and came with its own dipping sauce.

if white castle is as much like Krystals as i imagine, then they are only good when stoned and making a 2 a.m. food run, fried or not.
I guess in that state of mind anything can be considered for consumption.
 
On chicken fried bacon...

These people are scary!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
TheStatutoryApe said:
On chicken fried bacon...

These people are scary!

WOW. I would think your body would require a complete overhaul. My arteries and heart say no, but I say yes.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
TheStatutoryApe said:
On chicken fried bacon...

These people are scary!


I love the rationale: What's good for yeh? Your own body will tell you what's good for yeh.

The problem is that our bodies crave what was good for us when we were essentially wild animals trying to survive; when it was difficult to get enough energy from our meager diets.

Of course the exception to this rule is nachos. Isn't there even a minimum recommended daily allowance for nachos?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Proton Soup said:
one of the best sandwiches I've ever had is a fried sandwich served at The Burly Earl. the fried mushrooms are great, too.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-burly-earl-birmingham

I think I've been to that place, but I can't remember the menu. Is the sandwich you had like a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monte_Cristo_sandwich" ?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Math Is Hard said:
I think I've been to that place, but I can't remember the menu. Is the sandwich you had like a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monte_Cristo_sandwich" ?

i think so. i remember it having a white dipping sauce, and nothing fruity.
 
Last edited by a moderator: