Credit to the other nominees and biology

  • Thread starter Thread starter DocToxyn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Biology
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 2K views
Science Advisor
Messages
425
Reaction score
0
..to all who voted me in as "Guru":redface: . And I have to give credit to the other nominees and biology participants, we all come together to make this a well-learned and fun place to hang out. I'll do my best to live up to the title.
Cheers,
DocToxyn
 
Biology news on Phys.org
Congrats! you deserve it!

Also congrats to all other nominees!
 
Congratulations DocToxyn,
You are simply the best.
 
Congrats! It's been great having you around these forums!

Congrats and thanks to all the other nominees as well...you all make this a great place to "hang out." :smile:
 
Congrats DT!

The list of nominees this year was awesome! I want to thank all of you for making this forum so great!

It's been nice to see how much Biology has grown over the past couple of years. :approve: