Cute Overload: Adorable Photos to Brighten Your Day

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Photos
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 5K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Messages
8,252
Reaction score
2,666
I used one of the photos from this link in the caption competition, and there is no doubt about it:
This website is all about cute.
338766ubda_w.jpg

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/
 
Physics news on Phys.org
This is definitely in the top ten of my list of websites. I love to peruse the pictures while I drink my morning coffee. If you like these you may also like:
http://icanhascheezburger.com/
http://ihasahotdog.com/
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Follow Ivan's link and then follow the link for a slide-show of the female chimp mothering the tigers. TOO Cute!
 
fileen said:
This is definitely in the top ten of my list of websites. I love to peruse the pictures while I drink my morning coffee. If you like these you may also like:
http://icanhascheezburger.com/
http://ihasahotdog.com/

From your first link. :smile:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/funny-pictures-cat-poses-as-an-owl.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I just realized that I stole the cute overload link from fileen. I thought I hit on it by accident, but she first posted it in the "What made you smile today?" thread. :biggrin:
 
Watching this movie:


:D:D:D:D::D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D::D:D::D:D:D::D:D::D:D:D:
 
Last edited by a moderator: