Kurdt's reaction to a video

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Reactions Video
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 3K views
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Messages
24,114
Reaction score
3,277
I found this the other day and it made me think of Danger and Artman from the The Thread Killers Thread.

Kurdt says the video is ok, and he's a prude.

Hope you enjoy!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Borek said:
They could select cuter one for the leading vocal.
Old joke. A herder has sex with a ewe, and two of his co-workers catch him at it and start laughing uproariously. He asks what's so funny because he knows they have done the same, and they explain that he's stupid because he picked an ugly ewe.
 
:smile: :smile: :smile:
I love it! There's nothing better than a sheep that rocks. :biggrin:

Jeez, but I miss that thread. Unfortunately, I wouldn't have the energy to participate in something like that again.
 
Danger said:
:smile: :smile: :smile:
I love it! There's nothing better than a sheep that rocks. :biggrin:

Jeez, but I miss that thread. Unfortunately, I wouldn't have the energy to participate in something like that again.
Those were good times. Remember the cartoon videos we made?
 
Evo said:
Remember the cartoon videos we made?

Most of them. I never made any myself, but the rest of you had some good ones. I restrict my cartooning to single-panel stuff.
 
:smile: I know just the person who this is going to be sent to next. :biggrin: