Dark matters seems unlikely to succeed

From what i read in this thread, the counter arguments against Yu are believable than what he is saying. What i get from Yu is that because there is no physical proof of Dark Matter then it must not exist. And I'm still trying to digest his "other gravity" and "speak Irrationally" :/

EL

Science Advisor
yu_wing_sin said:
Now I am very unhappy, please sorry about my any opinion.

Dear Yu!

Don't be that! There's nothing wrong with having an opinion as long as one is ready to abandon it when something better comes up.
To me it seems like you're passioned about physics, but I think you have slid in on the wrong path. There are no easy ways to get to learn physics, you have to start from the basics and work your way upwards. Ask a lot about things you don't understand, and make sure you are well informed before you present any new theories, otherwise people will just walk on you.
Indeed this forum is a very nice place to ask questions in. The mentors all know their stuff very well, and so do the "science advisors".

So smile :smile: and keep an opened mind, and I know you will learn a lot!

yu_wing_sin said:
What intention of your this question is? I haven't.

I know a woman is coming to me here, she will bring an alliance for me, but I am very doubtful on their intention. She will seek advice from me, actually it is only that wants to know my future intentions. I will know the things without any communications from other people. I hate people deceiving me.

I have decided to give up to continue to seek publishing my paper. I think my paper seems can't get the success.

Also, you seem that you know what journal my paper is reviewing, is Nature tell you? Or you know the related people? Although behind the back, maybe there are people to help my paper's publishing, I think it is unable to be succeeded.

Now I am very unhappy, please sorry about my any opinion.
What is your paper all about ? Proving 'Dark-matter' doesnot exist? ..If it is I would like to tell you that you have resorted to wrong road.

Well, as far as proving existence of darkmatter goes, read my previous posts and argue positively , if you can please kindly evaluate what you meant by "argue irrationally"..? ..and I would advice you to keep an open mind, here on physics forums you would learn some new concepts , some new information and in the end all adds to your knowledge quotient.This is a great place to be.

BJ

yu_wing_sin said:
I have decided to give up to continue to seek publishing my paper. I think my paper seems can't get the success.

Also, you seem that you know what journal my paper is reviewing, is Nature tell you? Or you know the related people? Although behind the back, maybe there are people to help my paper's publishing, I think it is unable to be succeeded.
Sorry Yu, I don't have any contacts with nature or any other journal for that matter. I agree with El though, don't give up if you are passionate about physics. All of our theories seemed unusual when first proposed. And if you are wrong, then find out why you are wrong, learn more about the subject matter, and try again.

EL said:
Dear Yu!

Don't be that! There's nothing wrong with having an opinion as long as one is ready to abandon it when something better comes up.
To me it seems like you're passioned about physics, but I think you have slid in on the wrong path. There are no easy ways to get to learn physics, you have to start from the basics and work your way upwards. Ask a lot about things you don't understand, and make sure you are well informed before you present any new theories, otherwise people will just walk on you.
Indeed this forum is a very nice place to ask questions in. The mentors all know their stuff very well, and so do the "science advisors".

So smile :smile: and keep an opened mind, and I know you will learn a lot!
I appreciate to your suggestions. I won't abandon to publish my paper, when me hear the classical musics, I will be encouraging again. My paper wants to overthrow the Einstein, other peoples feel it is doubtful, that is normal. Many theories in the world ever met dispute too, in the world has different people, different view, the most important that is self should believe self. I thank for you again. My paper's bosom friend, the woman is coming to me here and bring my paper's good news to me. She wants to seek advice from me, I will consider what questions I can answer. I thank for your honest to people.

Kazza_765 said:
Sorry Yu, I don't have any contacts with nature or any other journal for that matter. I agree with El though, don't give up if you are passionate about physics. All of our theories seemed unusual when first proposed. And if you are wrong, then find out why you are wrong, learn more about the subject matter, and try again.
I appreciate to your friendly attitude, this is worthwhile for us to learn. I thank for your advice. I think my paper will get success, the matter is still in progress, when the time is came, my paper will get the echo of success. My paper's bosom friend is still carrying on the experiments. I am waited for it now. Thank for your encouragement.

EL

Science Advisor
Dear Yu.
Maybe you misunderstood my intension a bit.
I was not encouraging you to keep trying publishing you paper. I was encouraging you to start reading physics from the basics. If you do this you will after some time probably understand why your paper is rejected by everyone (and then you can make the changes needed, or you will find out that your idea was wrong).
The important thing is not that you believe in what you have written, the important thing is that what you have written is correct, or at least that there is a possibility it could be correct...
Due to your passion about physics I think you may be able to learn a lot if you just start from the basics and climb your way upwards, but let go of all that pseudo-physics.
If you want suggestions about what to start reading, this is the right place to be in!

Phobos

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
yu_wing_sin - Try publishing your ideas to our new Independent Research forum.

Information to be found here... https://www.physicsforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=146 https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=81172

In the spirit of the new guidelines, I'm closing up this discussion. I look forward to seeing your paper in the new forum.

thanks

Last edited: