Did Cyrus Love's Birthday Wishes Come True?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Math Is Hard
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
18 replies · 3K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Messages
4,663
Reaction score
37
chucknorris.jpg


Love,
MIH and Chuck Norris
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hope you had a fantastic birthday! Did you do anything special?
 
Happy day old bean!

And Chuck Norris doesn't need to eat birthday cake, ... because ...

because the cake ... um ... the cake has to cut... no...wait,

Chuck Norris doesn't need to cut the birthday cake because the cake cuts...

dammit... ...how does it go?
 
“Chuck Norris once at an entire birthday cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it”
 
Cyrus said:
“Chuck Norris once at an entire birthday cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it”

Right, that's it.

Chuck Norris doesn't need to cut the birthday cake because there's a stripper in it.



I don't get it.
 
Happy birthday, where do I send the illustrated Quran coloring book?
 
Happy [/color]Birth[/color]day,[/color] C[/color]y[/color]rus[/color] ![/color]![/color]![/color]![/color]!!!!!![/size]


ìíìíìíìíìíìíìíìíìíìíìí . . . . ì . . . . :biggrin:


I wish you many more years. :biggrin:
 
Yeah---Happy Birthday Cyrus----I hope ALL your wishes (and fantasies) came true!