Did John von Neumann ever go to Oslo or any other part of Norway?

Main Question or Discussion Point

I do not know exactly where to ask this. I do not even know if I can. I chose the General Discussion forum since it seems to me the best place to ask this within this site.

Having said this, Did John von Neumann ever go to Oslo or any other part of Norway?

It is known that he travelled at least once to Copenhagen, but did he also travel to other Scandinavian countries? Did he travel to Norway?

Answers and Replies

There happens to be a question of similar formatting asked of on history stack exchange, which can viewed by the following link:
https://hsm.stackexchange.com/questions/9699/did-john-von-neumann-ever-go-to-any-nordic-country-did-eugene-paul-wigner-everFrom what I have searched, there seems to be no present data announcing whether he visited any Nordic country apart from Denmark. You can discern that people may not know as displayed in one of the comments of the stack exchange answers.

As for posting threads like such on Physics Forums, I believe it was perfectly fine, so long as you place it in the general discussion section. It would be sagacious to view the Physics Forums conditions which have been sent countless times to a mischievous person like myself.