Did you know the baby on the Gerber jar is actually an author?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BobG
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 6K views
Science Advisor
Messages
365
Reaction score
88
What did I do while PF was down? I learned I can walk on custard pudding!

Here's an entertaining clip from the show, QI.

[MEDIA=youtube[/URL]

Actually, I spent my time watching quite a few clips form episodes of QI. The clip about baby food was pretty interesting because: a) I knew the answer to that one, and b) I'm simply amazed about how much Giles Brandeth knows about baby food and the Gerber family. I never knew the baby on the jar was Ann Turner Cook of Texas, an author of cheap mystery novels.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I love QI, but the original clip is from Braniac, which is like Mythbusters, but more entretaining.
 
I watched the custard one, and the Alans one. both are :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: riots.

Love QI, best quiz show on the TV, behind Have I Got News For You and Never Mind the Buzzcocks.

If you love learning about dull and obscure facts, and watching very gifted comedians make them interesting and hilariously amusing, it's a must see.

It's the cornflour in the custard that does it I think. That is no ordinary custard though, you wouldn't want to eat it.