Meet Lisab: Unconventional Education & Fun Adventures in the Pacific Northwest

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Mentor
In summary, Lisab is an accomplished physicist who has been through a lot of difficulty in her academic career, but has persevered and is now a successful analyst.
Danger said:
Got it. :cool:

With the exception of the siliconis upperfrontals, your version of her photo bears a disturbing resemblance to a biker that I know from the bar. oo)
I would 'ALMOST' bet money that your wrong about the upperfrontals:oops:

Physics news on Phys.org
OmCheeto said:
I'm 99.65% certain that the image is hers, based on the incidence of identical twins, and the person I met a few years back who claimed to be her, looked very similar to the image. Though she did have a strange accent.

hmmm... Is there an "Evil lisab" somewhere out there?

pf.2014.10.27.1333.good.or.bad.lisab.jpg

trekkies will get it.
I think this girl and someone I would label "evil Evo" are in planning phase of putting Vaseline on some dudes truck ?

Likes lisab
RonL said:
I think this girl and someone I would label "evil Evo" are in planning phase of putting Vaseline on some dudes truck ?
Alright, now... Hallowe'en is coming up... I'm sure that I have a truck costume lying around somewhere...

Likes Enigman
Danger said:
Alright, now... Hallowe'en is coming up... I'm sure that I have a truck costume lying around somewhere...
I can tell that you and Om are trying to get me in trouble:(:))

RonL said:
I can tell that you and Om are trying to get me in trouble:(:))
You? Who's you? You don't exist. I'm trying to get me into trouble. Jeez... :rolleyes: