Did you notice the festive updates on the forum?
- Thread starter cristo
- Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 3K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Discussion
- 20,002
- 11,120
cristo said:I like the santa hat.. very prominent!
Also, have you changed the background colour of the forum posts to a more grey colour? If so, I like it; if not, I still like it and I'm going a little crazy!![]()
I did tweak the colors a tiny bit for more contrast. One is grey one is a blue btw ;)
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
I noticed the hat also, nice touch!
neutrino
- 2,093
- 2
*Refresh* Ah...there it is.
So the colour is no longer EDEDED? The change to the blue-grey is more prominent.
So the colour is no longer EDEDED? The change to the blue-grey is more prominent.
Last edited:
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
Thanks Siddarth!siddharth said:It's #E1E1E2
>>This is hidden Text[/color]<<
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 11,959
- 54
siddharth said:It's #E1E1E2
>>This is hidden Text[/color]<<
Thanks! Ooh, and it's also not as visible in the quote box either...that'll be really nice for the brainteasers section so people don't inadvertently reveal someone else's answers when they quote them.

Similar threads
- Greg Bernhardt
- · Replies 25 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 25
- loseyourname
- · Replies 26 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 26