Discovering Physics Forums: How Did You Find It?

• Thread starter PhysicsCat165
  • Start date
In summary, many people have discovered Physics Forums through various means such as recommendations from friends, online research, or stumbling upon it while browsing the internet. The forum offers a wealth of information and resources for those interested in physics, engineering, and related topics, and has a strong and supportive community. Some have also found it helpful for solving specific problems or seeking guidance on complex topics. Overall, Physics Forums is a valuable resource for those looking to expand their knowledge and engage in discussions with other enthusiasts in the field.
PhysicsCat165
How did you find PF?
I was introduced to Physics Forums by my brother, who said it was a good website. I decided to give it a try.
My brother and I have been interested in physics for as long as I remember. I remember my self as a 3 year old pondering about gravity. Not so long ago, my brother introduced me to this website. He told me about participating in a chat group. He said that they were talking about wavelengths and someone randomly said something about foton* waves (*misspelling of photon). He added that nearly every Nobel Prize winning physicist had an account. Since I was also looking forward to having people who understood Quantum Physics to talk to, I decided to get an account.

Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

Likes PhysicsCat165
PhysicsCat165 said:
How did you find PF?: I was introduced to Physics Forums by my brother, who said it was a good website. I decided to give it a try.

He added that nearly every Nobel Prize winning physicist had an account.
LOL, not quite *every* one does. :wink:

Welcome to PF!

Likes PhysicsCat165 and russ_watters