Zz, do you know how early March is for visiting Disney? Crowded with kids on spring break, or is it a quiet time? I'm looking at my quickly filling schedule, and see an opening the first week in March (pending scheduling of one more course...I'm waiting to find out if they need me more to help teach gross anatomy or histology and/or what sections of it so I can participate in the relevant sections this year so I can teach next year). I think the week I have free should stay free, because as far as I know, it's an exam block for the med students, so all the courses should have that week off, but I never am 100% sure on how they schedule the med courses here (they don't even take the same spring break as the rest of the university, which makes it even more difficult for people involved in both graduate and medical teaching to get a week off anywhere).
I had wanted to take a vacation in January, but I've already managed to block off my schedule pretty solidly through the middle of the month, and there's still one more experiment that needs to be crammed in before the month ends. Besides, January and February I know can get pretty cold (for FL anyway), so March might be better (I have to double check that the weather usually warms again by then).