Do Bounce Theories Consider the Role of Elements in Cosmic Collapses?

  • Level: Graduate 
  • Thread starter Thread starter wolram
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Deuterium
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Messages
4,411
Reaction score
552
Do bounce theories take account of existing elements, or are these elements re arranged when
a bounce happens.
 
Astronomy news on Phys.org
wolram said:
Do bounce theories take account of existing elements, or are these elements re arranged when
a bounce happens.

rearranged, wolram.
In the cases I'm most familiar with, conditions are too extreme for ordinary chemcial elements to exist. It's more or less the big bang scenario we are used to except that it results from a prior region of space and matter collapsing. I'll look at your link
http://arxiv.org/abs/astro-ph/9612020
 
marcus said:
rearranged, wolram.
In the cases I'm most familiar with, conditions are too extreme for ordinary chemcial elements to exist. It's more or less the big bang scenario we are used to except that it results from a prior region of space and matter collapsing. I'll look at your link
http://arxiv.org/abs/astro-ph/9612020

Just a stupid idea that for our U to exist as it is ,every thing must be coded to survive a bounce, other wise we could get a Van Gogh or Lowry universe.
 
Last edited: