1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

DoE SULI acceptances for Summer 2016?

1. Feb 26, 2016 #1
    I have applied to the SULI program for this summer (2016) and I haven't gotten a response back. I applied to LBNL and NREL. From previous years, it seems like now is the time that the first round of acceptances is sent out. Has anyone else heard anything? Thanks.

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 26, 2016 #2
    I got an offer last week for SULI summer 2016. Applied to SLAC and LLNL, got in SLAC.

4. Feb 28, 2016 #3
    I suppose I am being a snob and possibly impatient, but I'm surprised I haven't been offered anything yet. I know my skills, interests, and coursework are very aligned with the programs I applied to, and I have even done an internship there last year. Now, I am afraid I may be offered nothing from SULI.

I applied to both SLAC and LBNL.

Good luck everyone!

5. Mar 31, 2016 #4
    I applied to SLAC and LLNL and got accepted to SLAC. I heard back on February 17th but maybe they do multiple waves of acceptances?

6. Mar 31, 2016 #5
    I did the same thing!: Applied to SLAC and LLNL and got my notification on Feb 18 from SLAC and accepted it right away. Did you accept your SLAC offer?

7. Apr 1, 2016 #6
    Yep! I'll be there this summer!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted