Does any body know Michael Spivak's email?

• Thread starter kakarotyjn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Body Email
In summary: EF%BC%B4%EF%BC%B8%EF%BC%BF&page=8&highlight=%EF%BC%B4%EF%BC%B8%EF%BC%BF&page=9&highlight=%EF%BC%B4%EF%BC%B8%EF%BC%BF&page=10&highlight=%EF%BC%B8&highlight=%
kakarotyjn
Does anybody know Michael Spivak's email?I want to ask him some questions in his book.

Physics news on Phys.org
i thought he worked at brandeis U but maybe not anymore. try his publishing company:
http://www.mathpop.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
kakarotyjn said:
Does anybody know Michael Spivak's email?I want to ask him some questions in his book.
Contact the publisher.

You might do better Googling for some forums dedicated to him or his books.

is he one of these?:

http://www.123people.com/s/michael+spivak

Oh,thanks.I will try.I was stuck in his calculus on manifolds,chapter 4.4 Stokes theorem.I can't derive a forumula.
this one
https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=375280

He's not going to answer your email... lol

ya never know---

I got emails back from Frank Drake, Neil DeGrasse Tyson, Lee Smolin, and a few others---I didn't get one back from Hawking though...

Cyrus said:
He's not going to answer your email... lol

I think so,but at least I should try it.

kakarotyjn said:

No, you shouldn't. Seriously. It would be inappropriate. You should ask your question to a professor you know at your university.

kakarotyjn said:

go for it------or, you could just give up and not try anything

Cyrus said:
No, you shouldn't. Seriously. It would be inappropriate. You should ask your question to a professor you know at your university.

I'm now in winter holiday,I can't contact any professor at my university.Really helpless

kakarotyjn said:
Oh,thanks.I will try.I was stuck in his calculus on manifolds,chapter 4.4 Stokes theorem.I can't derive a forumula.
this one
https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=375280
Perhaps you could find an online forum where you can ask questions about calculus, and there would be people willing to answer them. :smile:

Redbelly98 said:
Perhaps you could find an online forum where you can ask questions about calculus, and there would be people willing to answer them. :smile:

But where on Earth would one find something like that?

erok81 said:

It's the Intertubes! Just Google "Michael Spivak Forum".

DaveC426913 said:
It's the Intertubes! Just Google "Michael Spivak Forum".

First hit.

My first hit is the TeX code that he created or some sort, doesn't appear to apply to the calculus book.

I suggest sending him an email. The worst that can happen is he won't reply. Do you have his email?

They produce solution manuals that they want you to buy.

If you believe that only Michael Spivak can answer your question related to calculus then you are wrong .

erok81 said:

What are we, chopped liver? :cry:

the first hit is this:forums.pctex.com/

1. What is Michael Spivak's email address?

Unfortunately, I do not have access to Michael Spivak's personal email address. It is not publicly available.

2. How can I contact Michael Spivak via email?

You can try reaching out to him through his publisher, who may have a designated email address for him. Alternatively, you can try contacting him through his academic institution or professional organization.

3. Is there a way to email Michael Spivak directly?

As a scientist, I am not allowed to share personal contact information for individuals. You may be able to find a way to email him through his professional connections.

4. Does Michael Spivak have a public email address?

No, Michael Spivak does not have a publicly available email address. He may have a designated email address for inquiries related to his work or publications, but it is not for personal use.

5. Can I send an email to Michael Spivak through his website?

Unfortunately, Michael Spivak's website does not have a contact form or email address listed for inquiries. It is best to try reaching out to him through his publisher or academic institution.