Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Does anyone have a Blackwell Synergy account? Need a .pdf doc

1. Feb 14, 2008 #1
    Didnt quite know where to post this topic.

Theres a pdf document that would be extremely helpful for my college project on HPLC analysis of chocolate (theobromine)

Its title is 'Caffeine and Theobromine Levels in Cocoa and Carob Products'

If anyone has an account (or maybe your college/university will have one) and can download/send it to be by e-mail that would be great!

Thanks

Greg

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 14, 2008 #2

stewartcs

Science Advisor

4. Feb 20, 2008 #3

chemisttree

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

What in the article do you think you would find useful? There are methods for this analysis such as:

and

and here.

5. Feb 26, 2008 #4
    cheers for that link chemisttree

Im not looking for anything specific, my lecturer just wants a large amount of references printed off that are relevent to my project. (like an inch thick of paper, eek!)
    Unfortunately a lot of them are patents which are only available for a price or someone who has an account.

I'v managed to get some patents from springerlink because i found a username/password on a site called BugMeNot. They have some for blackwell synergy but they didnt seem to work for me.

6. Feb 26, 2008 #5

chemisttree

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

US Patents are free!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?