Does FRW domain wall model in f(G) theory violate Lovelock theorem?

  • Level: Graduate 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Hatkar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Theorem
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 1K views
Hatkar
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
TL;DR
Is FRW domain wall cosmological model in f(G) theory of gravitation model violets Lovelock theorem?.
I have worked out a FRW domain wall cosmological model in f(G) theory of gravitation. I have received one comment that this model violets Lovelock theorem.
Are there any constraints to cut massive gravitation modes with higher derivative models in gravitational wave GW170817?.
 
Astronomy news on Phys.org
Hatkar said:
I have worked out a FRW domain wall cosmological model in f(G) theory of gravitation. I have received one comment that this model violets Lovelock theorem.

We cannot discuss personal theories or personal research here.

Hatkar said:
Are there any constraints to cut massive gravitation modes with higher derivative models in gravitational wave GW170817?

The only analysis of any GW detections that I'm aware of is done in the context of GR, not alternative gravity models.