Does this mean that hairy males are more neanderthal?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolram
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Mean
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 5K views
Biology news on Phys.org
I remembering reading that Neanderthals and humans were too genetically different to produce offspring. I'm a skeptic.
 
JasonRox said:
Posted the day before April Fool's day?

No, i posted it today 27 sept ?
 
wolram said:
No, i posted it today 27 sept ?

I think Jason was referring to the fact the article in the link you gave was posted on the 31st of March 2007.
 
Kurdt said:
I think Jason was referring to the fact the article in the link you gave was posted on the 31st of March 2007.

I do get confused, i am in the middle off rebuilding a gearbox and checking parts against
the spares list, non of them match up?
So what is it that makes some men so hairy?
 
wolram said:
I do get confused, i am in the middle off rebuilding a gearbox and checking parts against
the spares list, non of them match up?
So what is it that makes some men so hairy?

Genetics?