Does this website work properly on an iPhone?

Does this website work properly on an iPhone or other mobile platform? I can’t seem to find any place to edit my profile or find the threads that I’ve created or commented on. if you’re going to reply please tell me how to do that if you know how.

Answers and Replies

My mobile is an Android, I've got a link to PF (entered at google, typed "Physics Forums", and once into, pressed the vertical three dots, up and right at the screen, and chose "add to home screen"- I am translating from spanish);

To edit my profile; for example, to change my avatar: press my link to PF, then press the three short lines on top and left of the screen, beside the logo, choose your avatar... And follow the dialog box.
To find the threads: I don't usually remember word by word the title, so I enter PF, press the hand lens (up and right), write your avatar where you read "member", choose "Search titles only", press "Search", and then choose the one you are looking for...

I don't know if this is helpful for an iPhone. Hope so. Anyhow, nothing will be more useful than your own efforts. It's a personal opinion.

Greetings, Whipley Snidelash!:smile:

Does this website work properly on an iPhone or other mobile platform? I can’t seem to find any place to edit my profile or find the threads that I’ve created or commented on. if you’re going to reply please tell me how to do that if you know how.
You have to access PF from a web browser. Which browser are you using? I find it quite easy to navigate around in PF from Chrome on Android.

jtbell
Mentor
I'm using the current version of iOS and Safari on an iPhone XR. To get to my profile, I tap on MY PF at the middle of the top of the screen. Then to see my threads, I tap on "Your content". To edit my profile, I tap on "Account details."