physics it is
- 1
- 1
Hello everyone,
I am a 14-year-old student from India, deeply interested in theoretical physics and cosmology. I am working on building my foundation in mathematics (currently in Class 9), but I have been working through a conceptual thought experiment regarding the origins of our universe and the Big Bang. I would love to get your feedback on the physical feasibility and roadblocks of this hypothesis.
The Hypothesis:
Suppose a highly advanced civilization (or multiple civilizations) in a parent universe engaged in a massive-scale conflict resulting in an extreme release of energy via nuclear fusion. Following Einstein's mass-energy equivalence (E=mc²), the local energy density becomes high enough to severely distort the local space-time fabric, resulting in the formation of a traversable Einstein-Rosen bridge (wormhole).
If a localized region of matter/space-time from that parent universe was pulled into this wormhole at extreme relativistic speeds, could the "exit" of this wormhole into a new region or a vacuum state manifest as the phenomenon we observe as the Big Bang?
Essentially, this treats the Big Bang not as a singularity arising from nothing, but as the high-energy output (similar to a white hole solution) of a space-time rupture from a prior state of existence.
My Questions for the Forum:
1. I know that Sir Roger Penrose’s Conformal Cyclic Cosmology (CCC) and Nikodem Popławski’s theories about universes inside black holes look at cyclic or parent-child universes. How closely does this concept align with current mathematical models of White Holes?
2. What are the primary quantum mechanical or general relativistic constraints that would prevent a high-energy density event (E=mc²) from ripping space-time to create a macro-wormhole?
3. Since we currently lack observational data before t=0, what theoretical frameworks (like Loop Quantum Gravity or String Theory) address the possibility of a "pre-Big Bang" structural origin like this?
I welcome all rigorous critiques, mathematical corrections, and reading recommendations to help me refine my understanding!
Thank you.
I am a 14-year-old student from India, deeply interested in theoretical physics and cosmology. I am working on building my foundation in mathematics (currently in Class 9), but I have been working through a conceptual thought experiment regarding the origins of our universe and the Big Bang. I would love to get your feedback on the physical feasibility and roadblocks of this hypothesis.
The Hypothesis:
Suppose a highly advanced civilization (or multiple civilizations) in a parent universe engaged in a massive-scale conflict resulting in an extreme release of energy via nuclear fusion. Following Einstein's mass-energy equivalence (E=mc²), the local energy density becomes high enough to severely distort the local space-time fabric, resulting in the formation of a traversable Einstein-Rosen bridge (wormhole).
If a localized region of matter/space-time from that parent universe was pulled into this wormhole at extreme relativistic speeds, could the "exit" of this wormhole into a new region or a vacuum state manifest as the phenomenon we observe as the Big Bang?
Essentially, this treats the Big Bang not as a singularity arising from nothing, but as the high-energy output (similar to a white hole solution) of a space-time rupture from a prior state of existence.
My Questions for the Forum:
1. I know that Sir Roger Penrose’s Conformal Cyclic Cosmology (CCC) and Nikodem Popławski’s theories about universes inside black holes look at cyclic or parent-child universes. How closely does this concept align with current mathematical models of White Holes?
2. What are the primary quantum mechanical or general relativistic constraints that would prevent a high-energy density event (E=mc²) from ripping space-time to create a macro-wormhole?
3. Since we currently lack observational data before t=0, what theoretical frameworks (like Loop Quantum Gravity or String Theory) address the possibility of a "pre-Big Bang" structural origin like this?
I welcome all rigorous critiques, mathematical corrections, and reading recommendations to help me refine my understanding!
Thank you.