Download "Control theoretic techniques" Runge-Kutta Paper (1991) Free

  • Thread starter Thread starter astronomia84
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Paper Runge-kutta
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 4K views
astronomia84
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
I'm trying to find a location in the Internet where I can download (for free) the following paper:
Kjell Gustafsson , "Control theoretic techniques for stepsize selection in explicit Runge-Kutta methods" (Year of Publication: 1991 )
Thanks in advance
:cool:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I found the paper https://www.myuu.nl/http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=210242&coll=portal&dl=ACM . I don't know if you are registered at some institution, but I can access the paper for free from the computers of my university.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know if you are registered at some institution, but I can access the paper for free from the computers of my university.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
unfortunately no

I found the paper and here http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=210242&coll=portal&dl=ACM" but no free access :cry:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think anyone can help you. The paper was published in an ACM journal, and ACM own website version of it require paid for access, so it's unlikely to be freely available elsewhere. (Unless you can find a preprint version of it or something.)
 
LOL, that's exactly the same link astronomia84 has already posted himself.
 
And which I posted, had I remembered to remove the prefix which gives me access from outside the university buildings :)
 
KTC, I know. I saw that after having posted it. Should scroll down next time. =/
 
If you can find Kjell Gustafsson's website, he just might have copies of his published papers available there. Sometimes people do this, so it is worth a try.

Or, you could visit a university library that has this publication, and make a photocopy.