Download Pauli and Fierz 1939 Paper in PDF or PS Format

  • Thread starter Thread starter PauliFierz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Pauli
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 7K views
PauliFierz
I'm looking for this paper in PDF or PS typefile:
"W.Pauli and M. Fierz, Proc. Roy. Soc. (London) A73, 211 (1939)"
It's very hard to find it from my place, so i'll be happy if somebody
can post it or send it to me. Thanks,

bye
rrrr
 
Physics news on Phys.org
PauliFierz said:
I'm looking for this paper in PDF or PS typefile:
"W.Pauli and M. Fierz, Proc. Roy. Soc. (London) A73, 211 (1939)"
It's very hard to find it from my place, so i'll be happy if somebody
can post it or send it to me. Thanks,

bye
rrrr

Hi, I'm looking or it too.. did you get it finally? Could you send it, please?
Thanks
 
I thought I posted this but somehow it went missing. The paper you are looking for, I believe, is "On relativistic wave equations for particles of arbitrary spin in an electromagnetic field", and is located here:

http://www.jstor.org/view/00804630/ap000663/00a00060/0

Cheers.
 
Last edited by a moderator: