hagopbul
- 397
- 45
hagopbul said:I am doing this test on DPPH (a chemical salt [(C6H5)2N-NC6H2 (NO2)3])
The goal of the experiment is to study The Electron Paramagnetic Resonance or
The Electron Spin Resonance
Buy using this way:
see it in the file
What I understand about ESR is that the energy used to change the spin state of the electron in question must be in resonance to be absorbed. If the electron will absorb the RF (magnetic component) energy at 1800 MHz then you will have a result. If the usual energy of this absorption is significantly different than 1800 MHz, and it appears to be so, then nothing will happen. Your frequency range is from 35 to 75 MHz in the table you provided. 1800 MHz appears to be significantly different from this and so even higher level harmonics of the 35 to 75 MHz frequencies will not likely be absorbed in your experiment unless you significantly lower the strength of the static magnetic field.The question that I have in my mind that if I use 1800 MHz (The magnetic field F) will I have the same result and can the DPPH or one of its atoms become ionized when I use a 1800 MHz.