Draw my house and see what it says about me

  • Thread starter Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
171 replies · 29K views
Great idea, Evo. That is one tricked out bus! Looks like someone covered it in glue and then drove it through a Mardi Gras celebration.
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Alright, now I want a tablet :devil:

Those last ones are awesome o.o

Cyrus you are amazing O_O
 
I love those busses! My uncle showed me his holiday videos from Uzbekistan & surrounding countries. There were mountain roads just full of lorries like that. They look amazing.
 
Just to be clear, it looks like moonbears cat shot his leg off. No, he's taking a pee on an apple tree. The red things an apple, the green is a leaf on the small tree. The brown is the vine. The cat is "about' to shoot the dog.
 
cyrusabdollahi said:
Just to be clear, it looks like moonbears cat shot his leg off. No, he's taking a pee on an apple tree. The red things an apple, the green is a leaf on the small tree. The brown is the vine. The cat is "about' to shoot the dog.
:redface: I thought he got shot in the rear while taking a pee on the tree. :frown: :redface:

Great likenesses of me & Moonbear! Do you do a lot of artwork?
 
I haven't seriously tried to "draw" a picture since middle school. My best friend and I used to go over each others houses and just draw pics all day. I kept them, and they are still damn good for a middle school kid. But now I can't draw for beans. I've seen some people who can draw, and I won't pretend to be one of them. That was just a doodle. (I can do nude portraits upon request if any *ladies* are interested)
 
Last edited:
Gentrification?! All that will do is increase the rent and mortgage so none of us cool behemian physicists can live there! Now, is that what you *really* want?
 
Well, If I have to choose between rich supermodels\actresses, or nerdy physicists, enjoy the slums!
 
Tell you what, I'll rent you a room and we can hit up the town together, satisfied?
 
...Sigh...sorry...your going to learn to enjoy the slums now...I can't have you talking like that when the women are over...
 
Moonbear said:
Great, now property taxes are going to go up with these newcomers to the neighborhood and their fancy, schmancy homes with shingles and curtains and all those upgrades. :rolleyes:

You don't have curtains? :bugeye: :-p
 
yomamma said:
Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:
You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You are self-confident and happy with your life.

Pretty accurate

ditto on the result, not sure that's me tho...
 
dlgoff said:
You both have similar personalities. And from what I know of you two, the descriptions have a ring of truth.

Yeah, I've noticed. But I really want to know what's that thing next to Evo in her drawing other than the tree?
 
You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You are self-confident and happy with your life.

This is so far off, I don't know what to think.
 
drizzle said:
... I really want to know what's that thing next to Evo in her drawing other than the tree?

attachment.php?attachmentid=29057&stc=1&d=1287102506.png
 
Attachments
  • unknown.png
    unknown.png
    520 bytes · Views: 612