Draw my house and see what it says about me

  • Thread starter Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
171 replies · 29K views
dlgoff said:
attachment.php?attachmentid=29057&stc=1&d=1287102506.png
:eek:

It's a rose bush. That's my flower it mentions.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Lacy33 said:
How do we post our houses please? This was fun.
After you finish your drawing, there will be a box with the code, just copy it and paste it here.
 
Thanks, Hubby wants to do one. I'm off to look at everyone's.
 
Evo said:
Awww, you have a pretty flower garden. We are the same according to the analysis.

>_> analysis is bs :P
 
Lacy33 said:
I LOVE your bay window. Just like we had growing up. And Girl! You look fabulous in your bikini. You are absolutely "stick thin." How do you do it?
Wow, yes, that's a bay window, I'm amazed that you figured that out.

LOL "stick".
 
Evo said:
Wow, yes, that's a bay window, I'm amazed that you figured that out.

LOL "stick".

Oh no, that's a real bay window. And you have it coming out and around. I couldn't figure out how to do that so I made mine flat. You also have the beautiful diamond shapes in there that I remember and loved. When I started drawing, I was already doing the square.
A few things went wild, like the 7 foot mezuzah. :eek:
Did you have that growing up? Is that your childhood home? I was a stick too... at 10. lol
 
Proton Soup said:
heh, lisab and i only differ in one aspect.

She's a stew?
 
lisab said:

insight, vision, daring... is that a pool on the upper level? nerve, independence, juxtaposition, are thoes flowers on the ground with snow on the branches? is that you lounging in the sun on the green grass or was that a mistake like the 7 foot mezuzah? is that you flying over the garden because you refused to follow the directions and put yourself in the garden? a rebel and trailblazer.
Wow!
Do a UN building!
Please!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Proton Soup said:

http://drawahouse.com/houses/2010/10/15/691496_t.gif
Click here to view my house


meh. can't draw straight. forgot to put the bloom back on the flower things when coloring.

Call Evo to have a beautiful bay window put in. You have the perfect location for it, if you don't already have one in place.
I really love your sunken sea. it forces one to think about perspective. I had a garden in a home we bought years ago. It terrified me so I had it leveled much to my neighbors horror, in case your on this forum Eve, we loved your vegetables :-p give me a shout. You should be a math professor years now.
That is a great deck too. but have to say your sail there reminds me of how Capt jack sparrow docks his "ships/"pretty boat."
 
Last edited by a moderator:
G037H3 said:

Well we are not supose to talk mystical stuff on this forum, but I guess here it's ok and that is all i can see in your humble home. it's hard to tell if there is any divison between the outside and inside. you must be a very transparent person. that's beautiful. and first i have to say that what looks like a shrine in your yard seems to have countless buddah's inside and out. that's really amazing and i could just look at it a long time for its soothing ... ness. um... really, how did you do that? you also have your house seemingly extended into or off the structure or below it in what looks to be the complimentary color to the "gold" you looked to be trying to create in the garden? The violet outside the structure makes me feel that you have a very strong metaphysical (PLEASE DON'T BAN ME :rolleyes:) side to your personality and that may be very good for keeping to yourself if your young and have not been beated up yet... lol
I really love that thing you have in your garden. it's really there. what is it? do you know?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Proton Soup said:
i think i might be a parrothead at heart.

Well you might have a long history with the sea for sure.
 
http://drawahouse.com/houses/show.asp?houseID=691506&houseHash=a04a2e79ff8d00a51d7bba6879283fd0

Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:
Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. son.

When it comes to love, you shut yourself off. It's difficult to win your heart because you have decided to keep your feelings deep inside. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.
 
I like your house so much too lolol

But what is this "son." thing? Is it calling us "son" like slang ? I don't get it!
 
Wow, nice houses people, quit interesting. I think we don't need the analysis part- We have lacy! :biggrin:
 
drizzle said:
Wow, nice houses people, quit interesting. I think we don't need the analysis part- We have lacy! :biggrin:

aw, thanks. I have a job in this political climate. Not easy for a shlump like me with no qualification. Guess it was who i knew. I didn't analyze you because how can someone analyze a close friend? And I mean close! In a few short days you're going to be young and I am going to be reeeeeeally oldddd. lol.