Dreaming of Riding a Dragon?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Drimar
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 4K views
Drimar
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
I have bee dreaming of ridibng a dragon for years, sometimes in my dreams I do see I ride a dragon, big head, long tail mustach.
Perhaps because I always daydream :biggrin:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I'ld suggest going out and renting a Unicorn and riding the hell out of it. That should provide that feeling you've been seeking.
 
Last edited:
I was going to reply (before I had seen you were in Guam) something like:
"Drimar, it seems you are feeling a bit gregorious, you can always post whatever you like in General Discussion or to me, and it will be read and responded to lucidly.
 
Homer Simpson said:
I'ld suggest going out and renting a Unicorn and riding the hell out of it. That should provide that feeling you've been seeking.


 
Homer Simpson said:
I'ld suggest going out and renting a Unicorn and riding the hell out of it. That should provide that feeling you've been seeking.
I always had a soft spot for the horny beauties. In fact, sometimes a hard spot while still able. I often rode the creatures all night long. We took turns, just to be fair.