Ebook about the dynamic analysis of a bar mechanism?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 6K views
e_bogdan
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Do you know an ebook about the dynamic analysis of a bar mechanism?Thank you.
 
Physics news on Phys.org


A bar mechanism is something like that!Maybe I didn't name it right!
 
Attachments
  • mecanism.JPG
    mecanism.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 549


seems like a crank and slotted lever mechanism, but it has one extra link and I can't figure out which point is the slotted link pivoted!
You can do dynamic simulation of kinematic chains in Inventor. I think I have simulation for crank and slotted lever mechanism(tell me if you need it).
For theory, I had a book Theory of Machines, shigley(I don't remember the full name) and I have Theory of Machines,Thomas Bevan. It has a nice qualitative and quantitative description for kinematic chains
 


If u have these books as ebooks,could you send them to me?