Editing old posts after server move

  • Thread starter Thread starter Borek
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 3K views
Mentor
Messages
29,213
Reaction score
4,643
Just noticed - I am able to edit my 12 hours old posts. I though there is a half hour limit - is this a side effect of server move, or new policy?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I wasn't aware of any new policy. I'd bet it's a side effect of the move, but we'll have to wait for the definitive answer from Greg.
 
I thought we'd set it to one hour? 24 hours leaves a lot of room for misuse: though, I'm sure this has been discussed somewhere that I must have missed.
 
I noticed this a while back. I thought it was due to the software upgrade.