Empire Strikes Back Documentary (1980)

In summary, a new, previously unknown documentary about the making of the Empire Strikes Back has been discovered and shared by a friend. It is titled "Lost" Empire Strikes Back Documentary and was created by Michel Parbot in 1980. This is exciting news for all Star Wars fans as it offers a deeper look into one of the best science fiction/fantasy movies ever made. The Force may have played a role in bringing this information to light. May the 4th be with you!
DennisN
Gold Member
2023 Award
Hi! Today I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of small pictures suddenly were uploaded as a complete video. I feel something amazing has happened.

On a second thought it probably wasn't the Force. It was just a notification I got since a friend emailed me about a new, previously unknown documentary about the Empire Strikes Back, which in my opinion is one of the best science fiction/science fantasy/science whatever movies made.

Enjoy, all Star Wars fans! :woot:

The "Lost" Empire Strikes Back Documentary by Michel Parbot (1980)

Likes jedishrfu
Physics news on Phys.org
Wow, that sounds really cool! I love the Empire Strikes Back and I'm always interested in learning more about the making of the film. Thanks for sharing this documentary, I'll definitely check it out. It's amazing how even after all these years, new information and footage is still being discovered. The Force must have been guiding you to receive that notification and share it with us. May the Force be with you! :lightsaber:

What is the "Empire Strikes Back Documentary (1980)" about?

The "Empire Strikes Back Documentary (1980)" is a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the iconic 1980 film, "The Empire Strikes Back". It features interviews with the cast and crew, as well as never-before-seen footage from the production.

When was the "Empire Strikes Back Documentary (1980)" released?

The "Empire Strikes Back Documentary (1980)" was released on November 17, 1980, just months after the release of the film. It was originally included as a bonus feature on the VHS and LaserDisc versions of "The Empire Strikes Back".

Who directed the "Empire Strikes Back Documentary (1980)"?

The "Empire Strikes Back Documentary (1980)" was directed by Michel Parbot, who was hired by George Lucas to document the making of the film. Parbot spent six months on the set and captured over 50 hours of footage.

Is the "Empire Strikes Back Documentary (1980)" available to watch online?

Yes, the "Empire Strikes Back Documentary (1980)" is available to watch on various online streaming platforms, such as Disney+ and Amazon Prime Video. It is also included as a bonus feature on the DVD and Blu-ray releases of "The Empire Strikes Back".

What makes the "Empire Strikes Back Documentary (1980)" a must-watch for Star Wars fans?

The "Empire Strikes Back Documentary (1980)" offers a unique and intimate look at the making of one of the most beloved Star Wars films. It includes interviews with the cast and crew, as well as behind-the-scenes footage that showcases the technical and creative process behind the film. It is a must-watch for any Star Wars fan looking to gain a deeper understanding and appreciation for the franchise.