Pros and cons of jetties for erosion control

  • Thread starter Thread starter AngelShare
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Control
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 7K views
AngelShare
Messages
208
Reaction score
0
I need to know the pros and cons of:

Jetties
Breakwaters
Beach Renourishment
Planting of dune grasses & plants


I've found the pros and cons of each type of erosion control except for jetties. The links my teacher gave me aren't that great, as usual, so if anyone can provide me with a link or links I'd appreciate it because I need to choose which method is best afterwards and the given link isn't doing that great of a job of explaining them in the first place.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Check Waves and Beaches, Willard Bascom. It'll be in the library, or available on interlibrary loan.